CNC Machine Operator
We are currently looking to fill a position for a CNC Machine Operator who can perform responsibilities of the set-up, programming, and operation of CNC Saw. Must be able read and interpret measuring equipment to determine cut size of raw material.
- Saw and prep raw material
- Anticipate and perform daily maintenance on machines including the monitoring of fluid levels, filters, etc.
- Coordinate with machinists and scheduling to prep material
- Keep an accurate cut list
- Marking all materials
- DA & deburr material as requested
- Ability to perform inspection of materials using tape measure and/or calipers
- Organize and keep up with inventory of raw materials
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Good communication skills required
SCHEDULE & PAY
- Monday - Friday
- 4:00 pm - 2:30 am
- $15 - $15.50 per hour
Text Message Opt-In
By submitting your resume to this job posting you are opting in to receive text messages as a form of communication from our company. At any time, you can opt-out of receiving text messages by responding, “Unsubscribe”. If you would like to apply without opting in, please send us a message through Indeed to receive specific instructions on how to proceed.
Our initial contact with you will be via text
If you apply, please ensure the relevant experience is included in your submitted resume. We will not contact applicants who do not meet the job requirements.
- 3+ months of experience as a CNC Machinist/Operator