Location : Winter Park & The Villages
Job Type : Full Time
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
MUST MEET OR EXCEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Shall have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- Shall be licensed by the veterinary state board of examination in the state they will be providing services. The license shall be in good standing.
- Preferred to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of previous care in an animal care hospital or clinic.
- Demonstrate a passion for working with animals and their owners with an active interest in their health and well-being.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and G Suite).
- Have knowledge of all veterinary best practices, and a desire to advance the field.
- Must be able and willing to work during normal business operating hours which are: Tuesday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.